- 1.5 oz Ballotin Caramel Turtle Chocolate Whiskey
- 1 oz horchata rum-cinnamon cream (I used RumChata)
- 1 oz amaro (I used Meletti)
- 8 drops chocolate bitters (or 1 dash)
- Garnish: Cinnamon stick, dash of nutmeg, turtle candy.
Combine whiskey, rum cream, amaro and bitters in a shaker with ice. Shake briefly, just to chill, and strain into a chilled rocks glass. Garnish with cinnamon.
How to Batch this for 8:
- 1.5 cups Ballotin Caramel Turtle Chocolate Whiskey
- 1 cup horchata rum liqueur
- 1 cup amaro
- 48 drops chocolate bitters or 6 dashes ¼ cup water
Combine ingredients in a glass container and shake to combine. Chill at least 4 hours in the fridge, but best overnight. Serve in a chilled, garnished glass straight from the fridge.