Peach Bourbon Ball Smash
- ½ to 1 ounce brown sugar simple syrup (see note)
- ½ large peach, diced (about ½ cup)
- 3-4 large mint leaves
- 2 ounces of Ballotin Bourbon Ball
- Splash ginger beer (preferred) or seltzer water, chilled
- Fresh mint and peach slices, or garnish
- Add peaches, mint leaves, and simple syrup to the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Gently muddle to release the peach juices and mint oils. (Over-muddling the mint will cause it to become bitter.)
- Add Ballotin Bourbon Ball, fill the shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled. Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with ginger beer or seltzer water. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and a peach slice.